Thursday, May 21, 2009

The stairway to Hell !!!

(Some called it cold blooded plagiarism, others laughed their hearts out but I for some reason enjoy this more than anything coz I have fallen in love with the periodic cycle of exams that brings out this supernatural burst of creativity in me.)

She’s the lady who’s sure,
She can make me to cry,
And she is buying me a stairway to hell.
When she gets to me she knows
With a word she can kill,
Ooh she’s buying me a stairway to hell.
There’s a knife through my brains,
But she wants to be sure,
Cause she knows , sometimes people can have two lives.
In a room by the hall,
There she sat for the kill,
Sometimes all of her thoughts are so unforgiving.
Ooh she just made her kill.
Ooh ooh she just bought me the stairway to hell……

                                                 To be continued..

“Dedicated to the tyranny that exams bring on in the lives of engineering students”

4 comments:

anshu said...

u r d one who gota a kill here dude...gr8 piece of poem...u r on your way to become....LEGEN...(wait 4 it)..........DARY....IFFFFF only it had been your original....

paranoid*android said...

hey common.. I modifed it all by myself!!!!

Praneet Gourav said...

Nice one...

Complete the poem
Get some "chinki" rockstars of your batch stoned completely....
Make a song out of your poem...
record it...

You can have your own "Nerd" Zep

paranoid*android said...

thanks bro!!